We are the Ditidaht People...
And we have occupied the land around Nitinaht Lake since time immemorial. We speak the Ditidaht language, and our stories tell us how we came to be here. Learn More About our Nation...
Treaty NegotiationsThe Ditidaht Nation’s traditional territory stretches from Cowichan Lake, through Nitinat Lake, and to the coast between Bonilla Point and Pachena Point.Ditidaht is in Stage 4 Agreement in Principle negotiations. About Our Negotiations...
Looking for a form? Have a question about your status? Find information & forms in our Member Services section.
Uyxabs February 2016
- Many job positions are currently available. Check our Job Opportunities page for more info.
- Need to contact someone directly? Try our Contact Directory.
- DFN Education Survey 2015
- CLOSED FISHERY - 2015
- DFN Holiday Office Closure Notice - 2015
- Dec. 10th - 7:00 pm - Hydro is restored in Malachan and the road to Nitinaht Lake is clear. North Shore Rd. to Youbou is CLOSED due to a mudslide.