We are the Ditidaht People...
And we have occupied the land around Nitinaht Lake since time immemorial. We speak the Ditidaht language, and our stories tell us how we came to be here. Learn More About our Nation...
Treaty NegotiationsThe Ditidaht Nation’s traditional territory stretches from Cowichan Lake, through Nitinat Lake, and to the coast between Bonilla Point and Pachena Point.Ditidaht is in Stage 4 Agreement in Principle negotiations. About Our Negotiations...
Looking for a form? Have a question about your status? Find information & forms in our Member Services section.
Community Newsletter May 21-26
- Nitinat Lake Visitor's Centre Business Opportunity available - click here for details.
- Many job positions are currently available. Check our Job Opportunities page for more info.
- Need to contact someone directly? Try our Contact Directory.
- Hobiton River Closure - Effective Immediately until Further Notice
- Employment Posting - WCT Orientation Student
- Employment Posting - Parks Boardwalk Attendant