We are the Ditidaht People...
And we have occupied the land around Nitinaht Lake since time immemorial. We speak the Ditidaht language, and our stories tell us how we came to be here. Learn More About our Nation...
Treaty NegotiationsThe Ditidaht Nation’s traditional territory stretches from Cowichan Lake, through Nitinat Lake, and to the coast between Bonilla Point and Pachena Point.Ditidaht is in Stage 4 Agreement in Principle negotiations. About Our Negotiations...
Looking for a form? Have a question about your status? Find information & forms in our Member Services section.
- See 'Upcoming Events' for details on Band meeting (Nov. 10th) and Fishery meeting (Nov. 16th)!
- Feb. 8 and 9, 2017 WEATHER ALERT!
- Check out the Weather at the Ditidaht Community School
- Need to contact someone directly? Try our Contact Directory.
- DFN Education Survey 2015